Saturday, March 26, 2011

Homemade Candied Orange Peels

Chocolate is something that I never really enjoyed until after the birth of my first son. I still don't enjoy chocolate ice cream, pudding, cake, or brownies, etc.. I do however like actual both milk and dark, really dark chocolate, as well as odd flavors. Sea salt dark chocolate and chili dark chocolate are my favs!

This recipe  is the perfect melodious  flavor of natural orange and dark chocolate. You could easily use milk or semi sweet chocolate instead of the dark chocolate. Don't let the few steps deceive you, this recipe is super easy! I choose to just dip the one side into the chocolate.
This is what the finished product looks like.
 This picture is courtesy of the Cashmere and Cupcakes website, as my camera was low on batteries. 

No comments: