Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Little Ghetto, But A Goodie!

So I try to make mostly homemade meals from scratch for pretty much every meal of the week. For the most part, the extent of processed foods we consume would be something like pasta, dairy, temph, and any sweets that we eat. I came across this recipe in the Food Network magazine and thought I would give it a whirl. This was the second time I made it and added chicken to make it a more complete meal. (Excuse the picture quality I shot this on my Blackberry.)


I chopped the chicken the size of dice and cooked them with the mushrooms, other than that I followed the recipe. The end result was a dinner that was quick (under 12 minutes), pretty tasty and one the whole family liked. I served it with a side of steamed brocoli. Next time I will add pieces of broccoli to the recipe to spruce it up a little. 

No comments: